From: Bernard Cleyet <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Climate Change - Is it Controversial?
To: appell@nasw.org, "Forum for Physics Educators" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 11:29 PM
Exactly will "we" evolve rapidly enuff.

bc

On 2009, Mar 13, , at 13:20, David Appell wrote:

Bob Zannelli has it exactly right in his message
below.

There is no "should" in science, nothing
that humans "should" be doing
regarding transferring carbon from here to there. It
is only about
what
we *are* doing. The planet couldn't care less (of
course), and will
take
care of itself, as it has for 4B yrs. The issue is
whether the human
race (+all other species) can keep up with the changes
they are
creating, or not.

David