Re: [Phys-l] Climate Change - Is it Controversial?

Robert Carlson wrote:
If we say it is fossil fuel, then I assume we are talking about previous life forms.

Robert, what is wrong with you?

We are talking about any ancient carbon-based substance that man has transferred from the earth's depths to the atmosphere as a result of burning it for fuel.

Its origin is irrelevant, as I suspect you well known. It could be life-based, or based on jelly beans, it doesn't matter.

Why are you trying to distract the argument with such irrelevant factors?

David