Re: [Phys-l] Climate Change - Is it Controversial?

Robert Carlson wrote:
Are fossil fuels called fossil fuels because they were once lifeforms?

Irrelevant -- (although I can tell you like being a pissy little smart-aleck about it, as you are well aware). We are talking about carbon-based fuels that have been stored underground for millions of years. Their origin is irrelevant.

David