Re: [Phys-l] Inquiry

I don't know if this is true now -- My mother told me that while passing herself off as a French mother she learned the school system was so rigid that all the students, from Paris to the remotest village were on the same page at the same time.

Even so or maybe because of the extreme streaming, they managed to produce their share of Laurelists. Germany was even more rigid?

bc thinks it fit the elite and some exceptions.

Even so they produced many