Re: [Phys-l] glassware needed

Sad to tell, though spinning disk watt-hour meters of the kind used to meter
domestic consumption are required to register within 4% at low loads
and 3% at higher, even inductive loads - they suffer just the same
deficit as the style of meter that loses narrow power consumption spikes of
naive experimenters - it's still a bandwidth issue.

Variacs are helpful for maintaining power waveforms - but they don't come
cheap.

BrianW