Re: [Phys-l] Advice from a veteran teacher?

My apologies, I hit "Send" before I finished the message to the list! Since I have never failed to find help when asking questions of this list, I thought I might enlist your aid on behalf of someone else...

This is a message from the NSTA list for physics educators, and I thought, perhaps, that one of the members of this list might be able to help Andrew identify the equipment.

The images of this particular 'thing' are at: http://www.bennettscience.com/equipment

You can communicate directly with Andrew at: bennandy@gmail.com

Thank you,
Peter