Re: [Phys-l] Advice from a veteran teacher?

The scope is for electronics, and is probably WWII surplus -- I had 3. They generally work well when warmed up, but don't bet on getting parts!

HOWEVER, don't throw things away! Contact a local antiquarian! I donated/sold much of my very old equipment to local amateur radio people, and got a fair chunk of money from the antiquarians for the other stuff so that I could then go out and purchase some new stuff.

Peter Schoch