Re: [Phys-l] Need advice about Radiant Energy Tesla, Gray, Moray....

How about a [Nearly] perpetual motion machine?

I believe this could be rigged without inordinate effort.
The operating principle:
On a model car track that has two or three hills and goes in a circuit,
arrange fixed magnets each side of the track
on the highest hill ascent.

On a model car, arrange several magnets to repel the track magnets,
with sufficient force to propel the model up the highest hill.
The model will descend and scale the second smaller hill,
returning nearly to its starting point.

Near the foot of the magnetized hill, it halts at a magnetic adverse
gradient (Of course!).

You can easily point to the model climbing up hill, and moving round
the track unaided by clockwork or motor.

It is not necessary to point out that it requires energy to move
the model past the adverse magnetic gradient near the foot of the hill
for some serious student investigation to proceed.

Brian W

CARABAJAL PEREZ, MARCIAL ROBERTO wrote:
Hello:

I am are working with a last year electronic's engineering course, and some interest points have emerged about certain non wide accepted theories, specifically I mean the works of Edwin Gray (Free Energy machine patents), Thomas Henry Moray (Radiant Energy Receiver), Methernitha Group (Testatika Generator) and Nicolas Tesla (Magnifier Transmitter). I founded these points triggered great interest and helped in developing open-mind engineers. But there is flaw, I cannot develop any simple experience to demonstrate to students that something verifiable really exists in these developments, at least, in my budget. What do you think about these matters ?.
Can we built a simple machine (LC circuits, Leds, diodes, coils, antennas, magnets, etc) that can show a little "mistery" which brings me support under students eyes to charge them with investigacion assigments ?.
I am afraid to be accused of sowing science fiction ideas and of making the course to lose time.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Roberto