Re: [Phys-l] Harmonic Drive

I had a plastic model harmonic drive that I got at a trade show, probably more than thirty years ago. It was manufactured by the United Shoe Machinery Company (now transmuted to "USM"). It was impressive - very smooth and positive. I lost my sample, and I wrote the company asking for another, but the company did not respond. Does anyone else have one of those?

Leigh