[Phys-l] post on teacher website

Hi.

Is it acceptable practice to grab bits & pieces of conversations on this
list to post on a website dedicated to sharing materials for physics
teachers? For those posts that might be copied, every effort would be
made to
1- state the author of the post
2- make sure nothing is lost in abbreviating the post.

If this is generally unacceptable, I certainly understand. Otherwise, I
might post some of the comments made regarding harmonics, overtones,
photoelectric effect, motors etc... to the appropriate page on the
website:
<http://prettygoodphysics.wikispaces.com>

Background
A few physics teachers and I are trying to organize materials to share.
We have a bit over 200 ap physics teachers as members (free) to share,
upload, & download labs, notes, or other files. Several comments made
on this list would be seen as helpful to the teachers that I "work with"
on the ap physics electronic discussion group.

Thanks for any help or input.

Paul Lulai . . . To wonder is to begin to understand
Physics Instructor
Science Olympiad Coach
US First Robotics Teacher
.: Medtronic - St Anthony RoboHuskie Team 2574:.
Saint Anthony Village Senior High School, ISD 282
3303 33rd Avenue N.E.
Saint Anthony Village, MN 55418
(w) 612-706-1144
(fax) 612-706-1140