Re: [Phys-l] general science surveys anyone?

Sorry I misrepresented that. I must have gotten the two days confused in my
head. Now that you say that I remember that it relates to the slinky.
Either way, the point is that it is helpful to make the students not feel
like, "I'm so dumb." It would, after all, be extremely easy for the student
to get down on their self for not knowing something that is seemingly
elementary...that is, of course, assuming the student cares.

Trevor