Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] was Casio FX-1, now chdk for canons

Wow, I hadn't noticed this. Wow because I've already done stereo using two S1IS's using The Time Machine*. These and not later models have IR detectors. Now, if I wish, I can buy, when I'm more affluent, later models.

*http://www.bmumford.com/photo/camctlr.html

bc