Re: [Phys-l] physics in music

Then there is The Galaxy Song ---Monty Python. I don't have the words but a
Google will get you there. There is a wonderful video version (I think) that
due to a couple of slides prevents it from working in my public high school
which is too bad as the rest is elegant.

Ken Fox

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 7:30 PM, <julie_hilsenteger@centennial.k12.or.us>