[Phys-l] physics in music

I'm sure many of you are aware of the Faith Hill song, "This Kiss," with
the lyric:

Itís the way you love me
Itís a feeling like this
Itís centrifugal motion
Itís perpetual bliss

Not sure if she knows much about physics...

Just heard a new one in Kohl's today. It's "We're All In This Together" by
Ben Lee, with this neat lyric:

I know you think about jumping ship before it sinks
but we are all in this together
ask a scientist
it's quantum physics
we are all in this together

I'm a big music fan, and just wanted to share this lyric info with the
group. Anyone know of other science lyrics in popular songs?