Re: [Phys-l] Fwd: Advanced Laboratory Physics Association-Open Meeting at APS New Orleans

This is what Google gave me:
Teachspin - Contact *Advanced Laboratory Physics
Association*<http://teachspin.com/signup.shtml>
*Advanced Laboratory Physics Association* (ALPhA) Sign-up Form A World-Wide
Recruitment. ALPhA has elected its ALPHA Team. You are invited to become
part of a *...*
teachspin.com/signup.shtml - 8k -
Cached<http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:14X_dCWrj8cJ:teachspin.com/signup.shtml+Advanced+Laboratory+Physics+Association&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a>-
Similar