[Phys-l] Energetic Performance of Vehicles; ArchivX Publication?

In evaluating the performance of electric bicycles, I've been drawing energetic
performance comparisons between various transportation modes.

Previous work evaluated vehicle performance under steady state conditions, whereas this work shows that meaningful comparisons may be drawn from average fuel consumption measurements made under changing conditions. Since these latter data are more commonly available, this technique makes energetic performance analysis more accessible.

The latest version of this paper is available:
http://www.neodymics.com/Images/EPPaper080117C.pdf

I would like to make this work more generally available. Is anyone on this list who is a registered endorser on ArchivX physics.soc-ph willing to endorse its publication?

Best Wishes,
--
Jeff Radtke
jr@cloudchambers.com