Re: [Phys-l] The attack on science is political, not philosophical

I wade into this discussion with much trepidation! I am no expert on
science, evolution, theology, or education, but I think I have picked up on an
arrogance from the anti-religion advcocates which is just as strong as I am sure
they perceive from the religious fanatics.