Re: [Phys-l] Data Analysis Questions

This is why I suggested a bimodal result. The hole in the middle is the 1%'ers removed. Re pistons, I thought they all were undersized, and the rings adjusted for any variation.

bc, knows the mass (moment of I, approximately) is adjusted carefully by the mechanic's filing the crook at the big end of the more massive ones.