Re: [Phys-l] Subject: Re: STUDY SUGGESTS NO CHILD LAW MAY BE DUMBINGDOWNSTUDENTS

???? How does that jibe with multigenerational welfare recipients? Are our poor different than European?

Bob at PC

________________________________

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Mon 11/10/2008 7:38 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Cc: Nancy Seese
Subject: [Phys-l] Subject: Re: STUDY SUGGESTS NO CHILD LAW MAY BE DUMBINGDOWNSTUDENTS

"

bc's solution for this is for our new Prez's first stimulus pkg. be
only direct monthly payments* to means tested families w/ children in
public schools. This should continue forever. After a generation
(20 years) most of the children will have moved into the middle class
and no longer be eligible, or even want it. This is essentially much
of Europe where the poverty classes are very small.