Re: [Phys-l] new construction help

I have heard good things about Shakopee and Prior Lake high school but have not seen them myself.

In the construction I also recommend are light banks that can be ALL turned off (often in new construction one bank is permanently on as emergency lighting) and that lights near a board/projector screen/smart board can be turned off separately from the rest.

For chemistry you (or some "safety" official) will probably need to be present to make sure the shelving, venting, etc is done to safety specs. I have a fume hood that can only be open about 3 inches because of the lousy venting.

--
Arlyn DeBruyckere
Science Teacher

HHS Weather at http://www.hutch.k12.mn.us/weather