From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Rauber, Joel
Sent: Thu 9/20/2007 4:39 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Kozol fasts to protest NCLB - defense of unions

Admittedly this is getting somewhat off topic, other than it is related
to education and teaching, something we all do.

I view Phys-L as being an electronic version of the local PUB for
physics teachers and don't mind matters being a bit off-topic and far
ranging. As long as the subject headings allow me to quickly delete
what I don't care about; I'm fine with it.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293