[Phys-l] SUPERSYMMETRIC CHROMODYNAMIC BARYON AND LEPTON GENISIS

SUPERSYMMETRIC CHROMODYNAMIC BARYON AND LEPTON GENISIS
This proposal has been posted about earlier. However, this post is an
attempt to tighten up the argument a bit and better illustrate what exactly is
being said.
There are several models which attempt to explain the origin of the
fundamental particles that make up our Universe. As far as I know this approach is
original. There is no doubt that this is unlikely to be true. Nevertheless,
the spirit of this is to make certain assumptions which are not disfavored by
the available data or theoretical constructs as far as I know and see where we
can go with it.
A much more rigorous treatment is needed to consider this a serious
proposal. No claim is being made that what will be detailed here falls into this
category. However, I do hope that enough interest will be generated by this post
to encourage critical comments.
The picture we have of the process in the early Universe which generated the
particles that make up 30 percent of our Universe is very murky. We have
some promising models but no clear way
so far to decide which model best fits the Universe we live in.
The process being proposed here depends on certain assumptions. In addition,
this process rigorously respects all conservation laws with the exception
of baryon and lepton number which is replaced by B-L charge. Of particular
importance R parity which is related to Super Symmetry is respected.
The assumptions required for this proposal are
1) Super Symmetry is a real symmetry of nature.
2) The inflaton field decays into gluonino pairs at the end of the inflation
era.
3) The gluoninos acquires a mass which is greater than six times the proton
mass.
4) The sneutrino acquires a mass which is about five times the mass of the
proton.
5) The Three Sakharov conditions hold.
SOME COMMENTS ON NOTATION.
Throughout this post the following notation will be used.
~g_cC = gluonino. Subscripts in caps are anti colors.
U_r =red Up quark.
Ubar_R = antired anti Up quark.
~U_r = red Up squark
~nu_x = unknown flavor sneutrino
In this post I will use a g_3 or g_8 diagonal related gluonino. For
simplicity I will use the blue- anti-blue amplitude of this particle. However, this
proposal conserves all quantum numbers for any possible gluonino pair.
Restricting the gluonino this way is just a useful simplification.
THE PROPOSAL
Based on the SU (3)) flavor {U, d, S quarks} we have three SUSY diquark
symmetries.
These are
U= [ dbar,sbar] Ubar= [ d,s]
d= [ Ubar,sbar] dbar= [ U,s]
s= [ Ubar, dbar } sbar= [ U,d}
These SUSY particle –anti particle symmetries are well known in the standard
SU (3) _flavor model.
As mentioned in the earlier posts on this topic there are additional diquark
symmetries which include the three heavy quark flavors based on the
Fitzpatrick two space fermion global charge model. However, I restrict this
presentation to SU (3) _flavor symmetry as this is more established physics.
Therefore based on the above we have the following Gluonino decay channels.
Note that R Parity and B-L charges are conserved throughout.
R= (-1) ^ {3*B+2*S+L}
Sparticle (R=-1) Particles (R=+1)
Where B, S and L are baryon number, spin and lepton number respectively.
This gives us the following decay channels.

We have
~g_bB= ~Ubar_B + U_b
~Ubar_B = d_r + s_g + ~nu_x
s_g= U_g+ W (-)
W (-) = e+ nubar_e
Therefore
~g_bB= U_b+ d_r + U_g +e +nubar_e + ~nu_x
OR based on
~g_bB= ~U_b + Ubar_B
We get
~g_bB= Ubar_B + dbar_R +Ubar_G + ebar +nu_e +~ nubar_x
Alternately we can have
~g_bB= ~dbar_B + d_b
dbar_B= U_g+s_r + ~nu_x
s_r= U_r + W (-)
W (-) = e +nubar_e
Therefore
~g_bB= d_b+ U_g + U_r +e+ nubar_e + ~nu_x
OR based on
~g_bB= dbar_B +~d_b
We get
~g_bB= dbar_B + Ubar_R + ebar+ nu_e +~ nubar_x
Obviously there are many other possible decay channels available. For
example a gluonino might decay into an s squark and an anti s quark or visa versa.
Assuming additional diquark symmetries we might include the various
combinations involving the heavy quarks. However, no matter what the initial color
charges the gluonino carries or what quark and squark flavors the gluonino
decays into , the net result is always a proton , an electron, an anti neutrino
and a sneutrino or the anti particle version of this decay chain. (Actually
the leptons created could belong to any fermion generation but the charged
leptons all decay down to an electron of course.)
Assuming the three Sakharov conditions we can see that this can easily lead
to the particle mix that populates our Universe today. In addition, this
decay chain provides a Dark Matter candidate, the sneutrino; though we have no
reason to assume the sneutrino may not undergo further decay.
As mentioned above a lot more work needs to be done before this model comes
even close to
being a serious proposal. Nevertheless, this seems at least interesting.
Bob Zannelli