Re: [Phys-l] Minigenerator nuclear rate meter

Charles,

It seems like giving Carl a call might get you the information you need.
He is (or was) familiar with this device.

Brian W

Carl J. Wenning,
Coordinator Physics Teacher Education Program
Illinois State University
Campus Box 4560
Normal, IL 61790-4560.
Phone: 309-438-2957