Re: [Phys-l] E=mc^2 because E=mc^2?

"Good Reasons", normally means a negative referee's report that accompanies the rejection, and an invitation to respond to the referee's report. A bad reason, that I once encounered, is that some advertisers might take exception to the paper, in the opinion of the editor. The paper was eventually published, after substantial rewriting that
deleted favorable comments about a textbook.
Regards,
Jack