Re: [Phys-l] Get Aggressive On Global Warming

In a message dated 4/18/2007 1:47:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
britton@ncssm.edu writes:

Is anyone interested in CO2 sequestration?
(being tried in some Scandinavian country IIRC)

I just bought Tim Flannery's Book "The Weather Makers". He details quite of
few sensible things we could be doing, though I haven't read the book yet. He
gave a talk on his book on CSPAN and he pointed out that it looks like the
arctic melting is going very fast based on the last several years melt.
However, it may be a perturbation , we will need to observe the melting rate a few
more years to see if it will be sustained.

Bob Zannelli