Re: [Phys-l] pinhole camera

Aha,
The emission is probably isotropic so the pin hole camera works, but if the x-rays results from the reflection of an incident plane wave of x-rays...I was thinking of reflection rather than emission...then the reflected rays are generally not isotropic.

sorry for the confusion.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics