Re: [Phys-l] God's reaction to prayers simply can't be explored by scientific study.

"I would certainly like to see the evidence for these statistics. Intervention vs. non-intervention might well have such effects if they are well designed, but I would question that such huge differences would appear between faith-based and non-faith-based interventions.

Hugh"

I was going to write that the important factor is attention, whatever the kind.

bc, just believes this.

p.s. I obtained the news article from the current UnderNews.