Re: [Phys-l] God's reaction to prayers simply can't be explored by scientific study.

At 11:14 AM 3/31/2007, you wrote:
Some people with spiritual extension are kinder, etc. Others are
suicide bombers.

Richard Grandy
Rice University
Houston TX USA

Knowing this crucial fact, one should certainly endorse and encourage
state sponsored torture, I suppose. Oh, wait a moment, wasn't torture
also a feature of some earlier faith based initiative?
Torquemada, 'n' all that?

If you suppose that humans have free will, and you suppose there are
acts considered good and evil from which they may choose, then
gol' darn it, folks with spiritual extension may do evil, but folks
without it should not be held to account, because they know no better....

Hmmm...not sure I am pleased with the direction in which this internal
debate is heading. :-)

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!