Re: [Phys-l] what kind of scientific suppression is this?

"Interestingly this topic of Global warming has split the Evangelical community where the more conservative elements insisting that denial of global warming was next to godliness. I think there may be interesting connections between ..."

You refer to some conservative religious people who are worried by global climate change, because they have custodial duty? ["True" conservatives!]

bc