Re: [Phys-l] Draft of new international climate report warns of droughts, sta...

I thought the prime mover for nucleation was salt from the oceans. I suspect the concentration of CR is low compared to that of salt. OTOH each leaves a long track.
Regarding Nigel reminds me of the booting of Mims from the Amateur Scientist for religiosity. Totally uncalled for, IMAO. Unless he was aggressively proselytizing at the office, I don't understand why. Until I read, I had no reason to believe he wasn't a devout atheist like me.

bc, who thinks the AS was the best thing about Sci. Am; also thinks every list requires a doubting Thomas.