Re: [Phys-l] jumping disc

Anthony...

Check with the Vernier Company. They used to give away jumping discs with
their imprinted logos at AAPT meetings. The discs are exactly one inch
diameter. I still have eight of them in my physics demo box and will be
happy to send you one or two if you are unable to find them elsewhere.
By the way .... Did you ever marry that wonderful girl who used to drive
you around at our AAPT conventions??

Herb Gottlieb

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:47:57 -0500 "Anthony Lapinski"