Re: [Phys-l] FW: universal gravitation lab

That's correct. Epstein (or the host of the column, Stong?) wrote the "... Cavendish apparatus ..." not Cavendish's apparatus. Furthermore, this refers to fig. 3 of Epstein's apparatus.

bc, thinks BW jumps too quickly; something Bill Walker accused bc of, often in class ("bc's favourite occupation ...."