From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Brad
Miller
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:45 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] FW: universal gravitation lab

Patty,

I think the Cavendish apparatus might be just a bit out of your school's

range. Have you ever seen the "Einstein Relativity Demonstrator"? It
is
made from a coffee can and soap bubbles and gives a great view of
Einstein's
model of the space/time fabric. I can send you a link for quick
directions
on how to make it.

Brad