Re: [Phys-l] FW: universal gravitation lab

For an IB extended essay, I had a student choose to build a replica of the
apparatus shown in the PSSC film "Forces". He got lousy results if the goal
was to get a good value for G. He learned a lot of Physics, however. He
would set the apparatus to working in the middle of the night and used a
video camera to help observe, while he went to bed!

Ken Fox