Re: [Phys-l] Check your source!

Hi all-
The name Andrew Dessler seems familiar. I think I may have collaborated with him at one time in some aspect of his work. For more information about him (he is a faculty member at Texas A & M):
http://www.met.tamu.edu/people/faculty/dessler.php.

I have no reason to believe hie would not respond to any reasonable inquiries.
Regards,
Jack