Re: [Phys-l] Check your source!

At 02:25 PM 2/11/2007, Rick, you wrote:

From: "Brian Whatcott" <betwys1@sbcglobal.net>

<http://www.met.tamu.edu/people/faculty/dessler/AEIscan.pdf>.
Leigh

> I am pleased to offer his URL again ///
> It is signed by a Resident Scholar at the AEI, and directed
> to a professor at Texas A&M with a tempting honorarium
> (or honoraria, if you will) of ten big ones for a review of
> climate change.

///it seeks a critique of climatic modeling. It is asking for a clear
and accessible essay that outlines what aspects of the modeling are reliable
enough on which to base public policy, and what aspects are not. ///
Rick

Yes indeed. I can confirm Rick's summary.
And the offer certainly beats run of the mill peer-reviewed
academic publishing, where the author might expect to pay
for the honor.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!