[Phys-l] Physics Refresher

I'm looking for some advice on the best approach to a physics refresher. I am 25 years out of school with a BS in Physics and MS in Health Physics. I have spent the intervening years in an environment where there were no demands on my education or training. So rusty doesn't begin to describe my current situation. I am planning on returning to my degree and entering the high school physics classroom in the next 2 years. I picked up a current textbook (Haliday/Resnick/Walker). So in addition to working through the book does anyone have a recommendation on how to best sharpen my skills and bring my knowledge up to date? I have completed the state required coursework to enter the secondary classroom so my main focus now is to revamp my physics knowledge.

Thanks,
Bill Lee