Re: [Phys-l] Was, reading PER literature

Comment from only reading the first three (two?) paragraphs. Like the famous turn of the cent. (19/20) Physicist, I think he spoke too soon -- since then there has been an explosion, tho minor, in cosmology and related Physics -- e.g. neutrino mass, and dark energy -- the U. is accelerating its expansion. Also in equip., e.g. STM and AFM.
bc, prob. stopped reading too soon.

Rauber, Joel wrote:

Is this it

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~dg/crunch_art.html