Re: [Phys-l] Independent Variables

"If so, you should gather the villagers, get some torches and pitchforks,
and march on the state offices."

Anyone wanna bet me some govt. computer goes tilt when it "reads" the above.

bc

John Denker wrote:

On 10/30/2006 11:00 PM, thecraftyphantom@australia.edu wrote:

The syllabus that I teach states,

"A student: justifies the appropriateness of a particular investigation
plan:
11.2 plan first-hand investigations to:
a) demonstrat

cut

syllabus requirements. The wording of the syllabus also means that I
cannot use substitute terminology except as an explanatory note, as the
students will be tested using the syllabus language. The final examination
is a state test that I have no control over.

Does the rest of the syllabus look like the passage quoted above?

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/van_helsing/windmill.jpg