Re: [Phys-l] Responses Wanted

Bernard,

I think you have resolved my problem; it was me who was confused, I must
confess while wiping the egg off my face. Your description/explanation
below makes more sense to me than what was written in the answer page of
TPT.

Is it you who says, panzers? If so, panzers

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293