Re: [Phys-l] Intuiter Physics Savvy Quiz

Hi,
I agree with Bernard. My reasoning is that the electrons are not localized, thus electrons "fill" the space in an atom.

Thanks
Roger Haar

Bernard Cleyet wrote:
I disagree w/ number 32.

The answer claims much of the space in atoms is empty. It is not. They are filled by intense electric fields.

bc

Jeffrey Schnick wrote:

Dan MacIsaac, in his November 2006 The Physics Teacher WebSights column
called my attention to the Intuitor web site. At that site there is a
40-question true/false conceptual physics quiz that you might find
useful. The URL is:
<http://www.intuitor.com/physics_test/PhysicsSavvy.html>

Jeff Schnick