Re: [Phys-l] Good Questions

One day my neighbors had stacked a couple of solid plastic clothes hampers
together and couldn't get them apart. After a few moments of two of us
tugging and no movement, I resorted to an alternate means of separation...my
cordless drill and a 1/4" bit.

Matt

To Everybody: Do your friends/neighbors/acquaintances/callers ask you
physics questions? If so, I'd be interested in hearing about the ones
that you think would make for good classroom discussion.