Re: [Phys-l] Interactive Physics Simulations

Rick!

I never got TB to output graphics, but since it was the only number cruncher I knew how to use w/ my home computer I continue to use it for numerical diff. eqs. solns. What have you switched to?

bc, who thought all op. systems producers expected apps to upgrade, not to ensure backwards compatibility.

Rick Tarara wrote:

I can't resist...to all you Mac Worshippers: It was APPLE that broke IP with OS-X, not the IP people! I also am phasing out Mac support since TrueBasic doesn't have the resources to produce a fully functional OS-X version (they are working to port their UNIX version, but that lacks some functionality of the Windows and OS-9 level versions.)

Rick

***************************
Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN
rtarara@saintmarys.edu
Free Physics Software
PC & Mac

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Mallinckrodt" <ajm@csupomona.edu>
But the publishers have been unforgivably

derelict in supporting and improving the product and have chosen
instead to milk their once fanatical and ever dwindling user base
with silly and very expensive "upgrades." When they abandoned OS X,
I most reluctantly hung up my IP hat for good.