Re: [Phys-l] Line Rider simulation

Another version of this (with a skater instead of a sled) can be played with the simulations from the University of Colorado (PhET).
This one has more physics in it as you can carry-out measurements of energy (Kinetic, potential, thermal) and vary some of the parameters of the simulation
(mass of the skater, friction , gravity ).

The main page for the simulations is:

<http://phet.colorado.edu/web-pages/simulations-base.html>

The skater simulation is called "Energy skate park"

<http://phet.colorado.edu/simulations/energyconservation/energyconservation.jnlp>

Karim Diff

Matt Coia wrote:

Great...just what I needed...another addictive game I can't seem to stop
playing. Thanks, Bill.

Matt