Re: [Phys-l] Physical scientists come from Mars, and Bio. scientists come from Venus

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

Being the Physicist member of SAL (Salinas Action League), when a member discovered T-Mobile antennae are proposed near her home, I was asked about its toxicity. I answered I wouldn't have one nearby and supplied a web site. The member thanked me and returned the favour w/ more sites. One I found quite interesting, because it discusses "philosophical" differences, hence the subject line.

Two Sciences:

http://www.ortho.lsuhsc.edu/Faculty/Marino/Point1/Point1.html

The parent page:

http://www.wave-guide.org/

bc, who joins Dr. Hake.

I am the person whose home is within 50 yds of the proposed towers...I have notified everyone in my condo complex (84 units) of the situation and hope for a general awakening to this health hazard. However, in my research I was really dismayed to learn that the FCC has authority over local gov't to the extent that if their very lax regulations are met, a city gov. can't do anything about it!
How can we tackle this tricky situation? This is the fed. gov. that *once told us that asbestos, cigarettes, thalidomide, and the blood supply were "safe", but which were later found to be harmful; and...that there were WMD in Iraq! *Any suggestions for fighting smart? Liz Nolan*
*