[Phys-l] looking for PTV block

Hello all,

We used to have several of those solid model 3D surfaces illustrating
the equation of state for a few different substances, with pressure,
temperature, and volume axes. They have gone missing, and I can't seem
to find anything remotely resembling them either in the educational
tools catalogs, or via google. Does anyone have any idea where to get
these? Are they no longer available?

Thanks,
--
Dr. James McLean phone: (585) 245-5897
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy FAX: (585) 245-5288