Re: [Phys-l] Chimp unsuccessfully hangs from high voltage line

Well, I have had contact with neither an electric fence nor a 110v line for
extended periods, so I guess the basis for my equating them would be the
general "surprise" factor when you get a quick jolt. I guess there would
also be differences since I last messed with electric fences as a pre-teen
child and the house circuitry experiences came much later. I certainly
realize a household ac circuit can be extremely dangerous (probably why we
don't enclose pastures with it :) ) .

Matt