Re: [Phys-l] Sir, Can We Do Something Easier?

Wonderful! Would you mind checking your collection and letting me know if there was ever a time when 's was acceptable. I doubt that I invented the tradition, although as a virtual scientist, one never knows.
Virtual? Perhaps I meant virtuous. Either one is unreal.
Best,
Jack