Re: [Phys-l] entropy/CF. Was: Re: COLD FUSION

On Jul 22, 2006, at 3:55 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

Ludwik! Have you tried submitting a review paper to AJP?

My 2004 paper, reviewing recent cold fusion claims, has been rejected (without sending it to referees and without offering any criticism) by editors of six journals: Physics Today, American Scientist, Scientific American, Nature, New Scientist, The Physics Teacher, Science. I finally gave up. You can see my paper in unit #152, at my website. Rejections are described in unit #154.

Also, would a note or article on the EE experiment you've been
encouraging us to do be suitable for TPT?

That journal would be ideal if results were obtained in working with students. Not a single student participated in our Colorado2 experiment. The draft of the paper, describing our results is shown in unit #300. In my opinion, it is not ready for a submission because a possibility of chemical origin of excess heat has not been addressed. The only chemist among us is Fauvarque, from CNAM in Paris. I am still waiting for his appendix.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.