[Phys-l] New Web Log (Forwarded)

Dean is one of the CA Phys. Stds. people.

bc

Greetings colleagues,
I did a quick search for blogs devoted to high school physics instruction and didn't come up with anything, so I created one. If you know of any already in existence, let me know.

Anyway, here's mine. Feel free to give it a spin, kick the tires, add comments, rant, rave, and test the links. And spread the word! I'm not currently hooked up to PhyShare or Phys-L, so if someone who is gets a chance to inject a citation into those streams, it could only add to the fun.

http://phyzblog.blogspot.com

Happy summers,
Dean Baird